Volunteering dynamically impacts lives.
Volunteering is an opportunity to share your time and talents to enrich other peoples’lives. Make a difference by showing you care either in a group or on your own. To get involved call 440-350-5050 or 440-918-5050 and Volunteer Services will connect you to the wonderful opportunities available with theLCBDD/Deepwood.
There is a simple way to become a volunteer with the 4 c’s
- Contact Volunteer Services
- Complete an application
- Come in for an interview and background check
- Conclude with an orientation
To get involved call 440-350-5050 or 440-918-5050 and Volunteer Services will connect you to the wonderful opportunities available.
Volunteer opportunities may include:
- sharing a joke,
- making a craft,
- coaching a sport or individual athlete,
- reading a book, baking cookies,
- crocheting a scarf,
- hosting a picnic,
- dancing and singing,
- shooting hoops,
- painting a room,
- going to a movie
- and many more ways to volunteer at the Lake County Board of Developmental Disabilities/Deepwood.
Volunteer Services Director