Our Transportation Department is searching for Substitute Bus Attendants.
Join our Agency and make a positive difference in the lives of others, as well as your own.
Essential Job Duties (not all inclusive):
- Maintains safety precautions when individuals are boarding and departing the bus and must be able to be trained in the use of the lift and tie-down systems for individuals who use wheelchairs.
- Maintains reasonable order during bus operation to ensure the safety of all individuals.
- Knowledgeable of the route should the Bus Drive need help.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the inside of the bus.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Drivers must hold CDL Class B Authorization and Endorsements P-S and must successfully complete the ODE pre-service class within 90 days.
Hours & Job Location:
- Hours Vary; Monday – Friday.
Interested? Call (440) 350-5100 or apply at www.lakebdd.org/careers/. Please specify the job title of the position you are applying for on your application.
View a full job description on file at the Lake County Board of Developmental Disabilities (LCBDD)/Deepwood.
The LCBDD/Deepwood does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex religion, age, or disability in employment or the provision of services. Applicants for employment, consideration for promotional opportunities and other aspects of employment will be judged on the basis of an individual’s ability to perform the essential job functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation. EOE/M/F/D/V
EMPLOYER: LAKE COUNTY BOARD OF DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES/DEEPWOOD
8121 Deepwood Boulevard, Mentor, Ohio 44060