Our Willoughby Branch Adult Day Program is searching for Substitute Community Support Specialists.
Join our Agency and make a positive difference in the lives of others … as well as your own.
Essential Job Duties
- Responsible for community inclusion and integration of individuals served.
- Supports individual-direction, choice, and person-centered supports.
- Provides direct care, supervision, and appropriate training for individuals with developmental disabilities as authorized in their Individual Plans (IP).
- May train and work with individuals at community integration placements.
- May provide transportation to individuals as needed in accordance with the County Board policy.
- Responsible for the care and supervision of all individuals and knows the whereabouts of all assigned individuals during program day.
- Possess or be eligible for Adult Services Certification from the LCBDD
- Possession of CPR and First Aid Certification
- Certified by DODD in Community Integration
- Valid Ohio drivers license
Hours & Job Location:
- Full Time 8 am – 4 pm, M– F in Willoughby, Ohio
Please specify the job title of the position you are applying for on your application.
View a full job description on file at the Lake County Board of Developmental Disabilities (LCBDD)/Deepwood.