Our Agency is searching for Food Service Workers.
Join our Agency and make a positive difference in the lives of others, as well as your own.
Essential Job Duties:
- Prepares and cooks food in accordance with sanitary regulations, as well as departmental policies and procedures.
- Serves food in accordance with established portion control procedures. Weights, measures, labels, and dates as needed.
- Assists in food preparation for snack, special meals, parties, etc.
- Assists in inventory and storage of food and supplies to ensure items are readily available for next meals.
- Cleans and washes equipment, counters, carts, steam tables, coffee makers, sinks, refrigerators/freezers, and other items as needed. Disposes of refuse and maintains work and storage areas in a clean, orderly and safe condition.
- One (1) year experience in Food Service Operations. One (1) year employment in a bargaining unit Custodian classification will satisfy the experience requirement for the position.
Hours & Job Location:
- Part Time, Mentor, Ohio
Interested? Apply online at https://lakebdd.org/application/. Please specify the job title of the position you are applying for on your application. Questions? Call 440-350-5100 and ask to speak to our Human Resources department.
View a full job description on file at the Lake County Board of Developmental Disabilities (LCBDD)/Deepwood.
The LCBDD/Deepwood does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex religion, age, or disability in employment or the provision of services. Applicants for employment, consideration for promotional opportunities and other aspects of employment will be judged on the basis of an individual’s ability to perform the essential job functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation. EOE/M/F/D/V
EMPLOYER: LAKE COUNTY BOARD OF DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES/DEEPWOOD
8121 Deepwood Boulevard, Mentor, Ohio 44060