Our Residence/ICF Program is searching for a Weekend Shift Manager.
Join our Agency and make a positive difference in the lives of others…as well as your own.
Essential Job Duties
- Perform day-to-day onsite management and supervisor duties for the Residential Program. Direct-line authority over Residence Workers (and support personnel) in the performance of their assigned responsibilities consistent with applicable agency policies and procedures and collective bargaining agreements.
- On-site supervision (conduct rounds) of all residential units, re-assign staff as needed, to ensure appropriate staff levels for Individual program service delivery and minimum safety levels.
- Actively and continuously trains staff to improve and maintain a high quality of care. These hands-on trainings should include habilitation programs, active treatment programs and other necessary programming per individual needs.
- Coordinate staffing component functions to include scheduling of substitutes, part-time, etc. Reassign staff as necessary.
- Ensure the completion of recreation activities, community outings, and community inclusion efforts by actively assisting residential staff when necessary.
- Provide oversight for census tracking system to ensure that resident whereabouts are known at all times.
- Monitor compliance with program policy and regulations and initiates prompt action and follows Agency policy and procedures in crisis situations.
- Recommend, propose and/or formulate policies or procedures as related to safety, programming and building operational needs.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Type “A” Class “D” Ohio Operator’s license or equivalent
Hours & Job Location: 8121 Deepwood Blvd., Mentor, Ohio 44060
1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift; Weekends
- Requires varying levels of the use of the senses sight, hearing, and smell, as well as physical agility, strength, stamina, and manual dexterity appropriate to the duties of the position.
- Ability to independently lift 50 pounds.
Interested? Call (440) 350-5100 or apply at www.lakebdd.org/careers/. Please specify the job title of the position you are applying for on your application. View a full job description on file at the Lake County Board of Developmental Disabilities (LCBDD)/Deepwood.
The LCBDD/Deepwood does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex religion, age, or disability in employment or the provision of services. Applicants for employment, consideration for promotional opportunities and other aspects of employment will be judged on the basis of an individual’s ability to perform the essential job functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation. EOE/M/F/D/V
EMPLOYER: LAKE COUNTY BOARD OF DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES/DEEPWOOD
8121 Deepwood Boulevard, Mentor, Ohio 44060