Our Agency is searching for an Maintenance Repair Substitute.
Join our Agency and make a positive difference in the lives of others, as well as your own.
Essential Job Duties:
- Performs minor repairs on and/or replaces gutters, walls, floors, steps, doors, windows, etc. Assists skilled maintenance workers.
- Replaces lighting fixtures, bulbs, switches, performs installation and minor repair of simple electrical equipment and assists in the installation and repair of electrical equipment.
- Performs minor repair of sinks, toilets, faucets, pipes and drains, and assists in the repair of steam valves, steam traps and water lines.
- Paints window frames, tables and chairs, and assists in the painting of building interiors, sheds, rooms, and equipment.
- Cuts grass, trims hedges, rakes leaves, plants trees and flowers, removes snow and ice from sidewalks and driveways, and performs minor repair of grounds equipment.
- High School Diploma
- One (1) Year custodial/maintenance experience preferred
- Type “A” Class “D” Ohio Operator’s license
Hours & Job Location:
- Mentor, Ohio (as needed)
Interested? Call (440) 350-5100 or apply at www.lakebdd.org/employment-opportunities/. Please specify the job title of the position you are applying for on your application.
View a full job description on file at the Lake County Board of Developmental Disabilities (LCBDD)/Deepwood.
The LCBDD/Deepwood does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex religion, age, or disability in employment or the provision of services. Applicants for employment, consideration for promotional opportunities and other aspects of employment will be judged on the basis of an individual’s ability to perform the essential job functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation. EOE/M/F/D/V