Our Agency has an opening for a Part Time RN/CLPN.
Join our Agency and make a positive difference in the lives of others … as well as your own.
Essential Job Duties (not all inclusive):
- Supports individual-direction, choice and person-centered supports.
- Provides nursing services on assigned shift and designated program area to all individuals.
- Maintains communication between shifts and program areas as applicable.
- Administers medications and treatments as ordered.
- Provides care for ill/injured individuals, including intervention in emergency situations.
- Observes and evaluates individual behavioral/health changes and reports appropriately.
- Maintains accurate nurse’s observation records and medical information records.
- Processes physician orders and maintains nursing records in good order.
- Graduate of approved LPN or RN School. (LPN: Completion of Pharmacology Course).
- Current License as RN or LPN (with Medication Administration Certification) from the Ohio Board of Nursing.
- One (1) year nursing experience related to providing care for developmental disabilities, mental health/psychiatric, pediatric or school nursing (or equivalent experience).
Hours & Job Location:
- Part Time, 2nd Shift 3:15—11:15 pm in Mentor, Ohio
Please specify the job title of the position you are applying for on your application.
View a full job description on file at the Lake County Board of Developmental Disabilities (LCBDD)/Deepwood.
The LCBDD/Deepwood does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex religion, age, or disability in employment or the provision of services. Applicants for employment, consideration for promotional opportunities and other aspects of employment will be judged on the basis of an individual’s ability to perform the essential job functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation. EOE/M/F/D/V
EMPLOYER: LAKE COUNTY BOARD OF DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES/DEEPWOOD
8121 Deepwood Boulevard, Mentor, Ohio 44060