Agency Providers are entities that directly employ at least one person in addition to their chief executive officer (CEO) for the purposes of providing services for which the entity must be certified.
To complete the certification process, agency providers will need to prepare and gather information about the CEO of the company and the business itself. It is important to understand that when you are operating an agency; you must follow all applicable rules and laws for business operation; not only the rules outlined by DODD for service provision.
When you are ready to move forward with the certification process; you will need to review the following checklists and instructions to complete the process.
- Becoming an Agency Provider: This list outlines all of the information and requirements to become an agency provider.
- Creating an OH|ID Log On. Agency Provider: Instructions for setting up your username and password for the DODD website and the Supplier ID portal.
- Accessing DODD MyLearning for Training: Instructions to access the required online training for certification.
- Setting up Supplier ID Number. Agency Provider: Instructions to access the Supplier ID Portal and register for a Supplier ID number.
- EVV Training for Certification: Instructions to access Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) training. This training is only required if applying for certification to provider Homemaker Personal Care (HPC) and/or IO waiver nursing.
After you have gathered all of your documentation and completed all the required training; you are ready to submit your application for certification.
- Accessing and Using PSM: These instructions show you how to navigate the DODD application for certification.
Once your application has been submitted and your non-refundable application fee is paid; DODD will review your application. You will receive email updates as your application moves through the review process.
When you receive your certification, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contract number so that you can be added to the provider list and email distribution list. You will also need to register for access to the Provider Portal to be able to view our Requests for Provider (RFPs) when individuals are looking for a provider. The instructions for accessing our Provider Portal are here.