Lake County Board of Developmental Disabilities/Deepwood
This document was last updated on January 3, 2020
- Because this is a public forum, we encourage you to send a private message or contact us offline if you have specific questions that involve personal situations or information. It is our goal to keep personal information safe and private, and in compliance with HIPPA Regulations. If you have a question about your services or LCBDD, please contact us and we can connect you to the appropriate person. There are a number of ways to reach us, including:
- Posts with profane, defamatory, offensive or violent language will be removed. Posters who are disparaging or harassing in nature will be blocked from posting to our page in the future. We reserve the right to remove posts if they include prohibited content or violate the rules of this page for the following reason:
- “Trolling”, or posting deliberately disruptive statements meant to hijack comment threads or throw discussions off-track
- Attacks on specific individuals, LCBDD personnel, groups or comments meant to harass, defame, threaten or abuse another person
- Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age or political beliefs
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content material
- Discussion of illegal activity
- Spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices
- Stalking an individual or collecting private information
- Posting anything in violation of HIPPA Regulations, such as using full names or disclosing personal identifying information.
- Content determined to be inappropriate, in poor taste or otherwise contrary to the mission of the Agency
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights
- Personal promotion
The statements and/or views expressed in comments posted to the LCBDD’s social media pages are solely the statements or views of the user posting the comment, are solely attributable to the user posting such comment, and are not necessarily the statements or views of LCBDD. No interpretation shall be made to the contrary.