Join us for our next Advocacy Meeting on Tuesday, August 16, 2022. The meeting will be held virtually via Zoom from 10:00 —11:00 AM. Contact email@example.com to receive the Zoom link so that you can participate.
Presenters will explore ideas that will help advocates to:
- Be more independent
- Take better care of yourself
- Be disciplined
- Believe in yourself
- Get a taste for life
- See the glass as half-full
- Express gratitude
Things to think about to prepare for the meeting:
- What can you do to take better care of yourself?
- How can you increase your confidence?
- What is something that you can do for yourself, that others have been doing for you?
- Do you see the glass as half-empty or half-full?
- How can you change your perspective?
Join us as we explore these small steps to independence.