What is the role of the Service & Support Administration Employment Navigator? This dedicated SSA works with the team that supports the individual being served by the County Board to help prepare and educate the job seeker through the process of obtaining desired employment. The primary function of the SSA Employment Navigator is to assist in the planning, coordinating and monitoring of employment-related supports by service providers to reach desired employment outcomes.
What are the benefits of Employment Navigation? The Employment Navigator may be able to help with the following:
- Attend team meetings
- Assist with education of valuable internet resources for job development/career planning and identify potential career paths and employment outcomes
- Provide information and referrals to community resources
- Help provide linkage to adult vocational and/or non-vocational programs
- Follow along and monitoring of plan and progress toward desired employment outcomes
Employment Navigation is available to individuals who have been determined eligible for services through the County Board. Individuals are post high school, or within transition from high school, to community employment.
Read more in our Service & Support Administration – Employment Navigation Flyer.
To inquire about working with the Employment Navigation SSA, please call (440) 350-5087 or email email@example.com.
Job & Resource Fair / Hiring Event March 16, 2023
Business Advisory Council – Inclusive Hiring Quarterly Meeting May 17, 2023
Lake County Employment Network Quarterly Meeting April 18, 2023
- Employment First
- Employment First – Job Guide
- Employment First – Agency Navigation Tool
- Disability Benefits 101 Ohio
- Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities (OOD)
- Pacers – National Parent Center on Transition & Employment
- Parent Tips for Supporting Success in High School & Beyond
- Preparing Youth for Employment Success
- Transition Services – Tools and Supports