Our Agency is searching for a Custodial Worker.
Join our Agency and make a positive difference in the lives of others, as well as your own.
Essential Job Duties:
- Perform “Emergency Cleaning” upon detection or by request of Building Manager or Supervisor.
- Sweep, vacuum, and mop floors and stairwells.
- Scrub, strip, wax, and buff floor areas.
- Stock and order custodial supplies.
- Assist in set-up and clean-up for inside and outdoor building functions.
- Report safety concerns and repairs to Building Manager or Supervisor.
- Wash inside windows.
- Clean/dust/polish desks, furniture, office equipment, shelving, window blinds, fire exit signs, sprinkler heads, ceiling vents, and heat registers.
- Clean/disinfect necessary items/areas including but not limited to: tables, chairs, lockers, water fountains, door knobs, windowsills, rails, beds, walls elevators, laundry equipment, door kick plates, and hygiene cabinets.
- Empty and sanitize trash cans.
- Clean debris and leaves by entrance doors.
- High School Diploma
- One (1) Year experience in a custodial position or other relevant work experience. One (1) year employment in a bargaining unit Food Service Worker classification will satisfy the experience requirement for the position.
Hours & Job Location:
- Mentor, Ohio (as needed)
View a full job description on file at the Lake County Board of Developmental Disabilities (LCBDD)/Deepwood.
The LCBDD/Deepwood does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex religion, age, or disability in employment or the provision of services. Applicants for employment, consideration for promotional opportunities and other aspects of employment will be judged on the basis of an individual’s ability to perform the essential job functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation. EOE/M/F/D/V