Our ICF Program is searching for Direct Support Professionals (Resident/ICF Workers) .
Join our Agency and make a positive difference in the lives of others … as well as your own.
Essential Job Duties
- Assists in maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly residential environment guided by the Shift Manager.
- Assists individual(s) in completing personal housekeeping functions. Will maintain a safe environment by following all emergency policies/procedures.
- Is responsible for monitoring and being continuously aware of whereabouts of individuals on assigned wing or wings. Completes census logs and daily documentation sheets including assignment sheets and intershift logs.
- Assists in compiling individual’s clothing, residential and supply and equipment inventories.
- Assumes responsibility in carrying out all areas of programmatic training skills (i.e., independent living, self-help, socialization, leisure, health care) under the guidance of the Habilitation Manager.
- Completes all documentation on individual training files as determined by the interdisciplinary team (i.e., delivers programs, keeps programmatic data and enters such data in documentation notes in training files).
- Completes necessary residential record keeping forms (i.e., accident reports, incident reports, daily census reports, seizure reports.)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Type “A” Class “D” Ohio Operator’s license or equivalent
Hours & Job Location: 8121 Deepwood Blvd., Mentor, Ohio 44060
1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift; Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
- Requires a variety of levels of the use of the senses of sight, hearing and smell as well as physical agility, strength and stamina and manual dexterity appropriate to the duties of the position.
- Ability to independently lift 50 pounds.
View a full job description on file at the Lake County Board of Developmental Disabilities (LCBDD)/Deepwood.
The LCBDD/Deepwood does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex religion, age, or disability in employment or the provision of services. Applicants for employment, consideration for promotional opportunities and other aspects of employment will be judged on the basis of an individual’s ability to perform the essential job functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation. EOE/M/F/D/V
EMPLOYER: LAKE COUNTY BOARD OF DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES/DEEPWOOD
8121 Deepwood Boulevard, Mentor, Ohio 44060