Our Agency is searching for a Maintenance Repairman IV.
Join our Agency and make a positive difference in the lives of others, as well as your own.
Essential Job Duties:
- Performs skilled repairs and makes necessary installation of electrical needs.
- Performs skilled repairs to Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC).
- Responsible for trouble-shooting and diagnostic evaluations of agency equipment malfunctions.
- Responsible for performing the necessary preventive maintenance program as scheduled.
- Performs skilled repairs and installation of plumbing fixtures.
- Rebuilds and refurbishes equipment, as necessary.
- Coordinates and instructs maintenance repair staff, as needed and associated with maintenance repair.
- Completes necessary reports and forms as directed.
- Does basic welding/soldering in making repairs to metal parts and equipment.
- Capable of performing all basic maintenance tasks.
- High School Diploma
- Successfully pass Lake County Building Department Electrical Contractors Test (or approved equal) and eligible for needed and required registration for electrical, plumbing, and HVAC (including Type I and II EPA technician certification) trades in all applicable municipalities within ninety (90) days of receipt of position.
- Seven (7) years progressive experience in maintenance repair of HVAC and plumbing and electrical equipment. Experience in skilled building construction preferred.
Hours & Job Location:
As needed (hours may vary): hours of operation are Monday – Friday 8AM – 4PM
Interested? Call (440) 350-5100 or apply at www.lakebdd.org/employment-opportunities/. Please specify the job title of the position you are applying for on your application.
View a full job description on file at the Lake County Board of Developmental Disabilities (LCBDD)/Deepwood.
The LCBDD/Deepwood does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex religion, age, or disability in employment or the provision of services. Applicants for employment, consideration for promotional opportunities and other aspects of employment will be judged on the basis of an individual’s ability to perform the essential job functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation. EOE/M/F/D/V