Our Resident/ICF Program is searching for Resident Worker (Direct Support Professional) Substitutes
Essential Job Duties
- Assists in maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly residential environment guided by the Shift Manager.
- Assists individual(s) in completing personal housekeeping functions. Will maintain a safe environment by following all emergency policies/procedures.
- Is responsible for monitoring and being continuously aware of whereabouts of individuals on assigned wing or wings. Completes census logs and daily documentation sheets including assignment sheets and Intershift logs.
- Assists in compiling individual’s clothing, residential and supply and equipment inventories.
- Assumes responsibility in carrying out all areas of programmatic training skills (i.e., independent living, self-help, socialization, leisure, health care) under the guidance of the Habilitation Manager.
- Completes all documentation on individual training files as determined by the interdisciplinary team (i.e., delivers programs, keeps programmatic data and enters such data in documentation notes in training files).
- Completes necessary residential record keeping forms (i.e., accident reports, incident reports, daily census reports, seizure reports.)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Type “A” Class “D” Ohio Operator’s license or equivalent
- Requires a variety of levels of the use of the senses of sight, hearing and smell as well as physical agility, strength and stamina and manual dexterity appropriate to the duties of the position.
- Ability to independently lift 50 pounds.
Hours & Job Location:
8121 Deepwood Blvd., Mentor, Ohio 44060
1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift; Fulltime and Part Time Positions Available
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
Lake County Board of Developmental Disabilities/Deepwood, 8121 Deepwood Blvd., Mentor, OH 44060